AdWords
1.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords doesn't work at all, non stop error: There was an error with your operation.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I"m about to give up on this as I have a $4000 marketing budget for AdWords and nothing works.  I just signed up, but as soon as you go to the first page to create a campaign I get this huge red error: 

There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved. Please refresh this page to try again. If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page.

I have tried 3 computers, Safari, Chrome, IE, Edge, cleared cache, cookies, even tried on a brand new freshly formatted PC.  I don't have any extensions like AdBlock, this just does not work.  Sometimes it will seem okay, and it let me add 5 keywords, but as soon as I type in the 6th and press save it gives me this error.  I've been trying for 3 hours now, why is this so difficult??

Thought I'd post here for suggestions as if I can't get this working tomorrow I'm spending this $4k on direct mail as this is insanely hard to get working.  Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

AdWords doesn't work at all, non stop error: There was an error with your operation.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Contact AdWords support, they should be able to fix it for you:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206