AdWords
5.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords data not showing in AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I started a new test campaign from the scratch two days ago. I used wordstream and analytics to track clicks and impressions, but that data is not showing in AdWords. I have no idea why. The campaign is still in the learning stage, but the ads are showing and I can see the cost when I go to my billing page. 

I see results and data everywhere except the adwords.

Is this normal?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marko D
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

OK. This is automated bidding.

You must let the system collect  data.

Wait.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2979071?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I don't think this should happen   What type of campaign  is that?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It's a Maximize Clicks campaign. First it was Target Search Page Position, but I've changed it due to high CPC cost. I didn't create a new campaign, I've just changed the portfolio strategy. 

I have only 3 keywords in the campaign, 1 text ad with a call extension. I know that low number of keywords may affect the learning process time, but it shouldn't affect the data displayed. 

Bump, I've checked everything, and everything is working as it should, but data is not displayed in AdWords. I literally use Analytics to tell me CTR and Impressions. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Marko D
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

OK. This is automated bidding.

You must let the system collect  data.

Wait.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2979071?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks. I thought that I should wait a bit longer, just wanted a 2nd opinion