2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

AdWords account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Account has been suspended without any notice.
what is the problem with my account and please solve the issue and please solve the issue and initiate my account.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Agari E,

We understand the inconvenience caused.

I would request you to make certain changes to the website to comply with the Google Polices. Please refer the information given below:

Promotions that mislead or trick the user into interacting with them

• Examples: Promotions that resemble system or site warnings/error messages, promotions that simulate message or request notifications, promotions depicting features that do not work, promotions with a transparent background, images that are segmented, an image that contains multiple copies of itself within the ad, or images that appear to be more than one ad.

After checking your website I can see certain claims that Agari is the only solution to stop the cyber crime if you are talking about the same website.

You can also refer the support team for more clarity.

Hope this helps!

Re: AdWords account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It means should i change the website design ?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)
Please share the URL of the site suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’