AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Setup Frozen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried setting up my google Adwords account for the first time today and I started to fill out the necessary information that they require such as website, daily budget, target audience, and so on... and when I got to the keywords section and I typed my first keyword and it froze and has been stuck frozen for about half of the day, i tried refreshing the page, signing out and back in, nothing seems to solve the problem... does anyone know how to fix this? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

AdWords Setup Frozen

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Try clearing cache and cookies, verify that you are using the latest version of Chrome, and remove any ad-blocker extensions you might have installed.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

AdWords Setup Frozen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I cleared all cache and cookies, and I updated my chrome browser and it is still not working. Any other suggestions?

AdWords Setup Frozen

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Try incognito mode. It could be an extension

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

AdWords Setup Frozen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried incognito mode as well and still the same problem... and there is no one to speak to at google currently. 

AdWords Setup Frozen

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

If none of the suggestions by Moshe hasn't change anything, you may want to start over with a different email account. Before you do, I would do the steps Moshe outlined again before proceeding. 

Kind Regards,

James

AdWords Setup Frozen

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

There is no known issue with the UI. Test on a different machine or a different account as James suggested.

AdWords Setup Frozen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have same problem. Something is wrong with script. It's impossible to enter keywords.