AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Promo Code Error ( Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified...)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am new to Adwords, working on a small budget, therefore when on the YouTube site itself I was promised "Get $100 free credit when you spend $25 on video ads" I was understandably stoked. However, when I try to enter my promo code, I am presented with the "Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details." 

As seen in the attached picture, United States is specified on the offer and listed on my billing address. Any insight?Screen Shot 2016-09-20 at 2.22.29 AM.png

Re: AdWords Promo Code Error ( Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified...

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hey Stetson S

that does sound a little odd if you contact AdWords support by mail, phone or live chat someone at AdWords support will be able to look into the exact cause of this for you.

to get the information to call click on the gear at the top Right of your screen and then click on "Help"

Live Chat.png