AdWords
5.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Manager Account - client ID directing to empty AdWords Express

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 2 clients now whose client IDs in my AdWords manager account are directing me to empty AdWords Express accounts and not to their current AdWords accounts.

I've disconnected and reconnected the accounts, but still the issue persists.

For example, one client ID directs me to AdWords Express account and prompts me to choose from 2 Businesses to begin creating an Express account, but this is not what we want. If I view the account in my dashboard and look at 'All Time', I can see that there is a history for that client ID (the AdWords are not currently running). However, the other client with the same issue does have AdWords running, still I see in the Accounts dashboard the impressions, clicks for their current Adwords, but I cannot get to the Adwords from my manager account.

I have looked up some old instructions apparently, for deleting the Express account, but neither my clients or I can see what is described in this post to remove the Express 'link'.

Could the problem be with my Manager account (other client accounts work correctly and do not redirect me to empty Express accounts) or with the Client IDs?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Janet B
September 2016

Re: AdWords Manager Account - client ID directing to empty AdWords Express

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution