AdWords
3.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Looks Different and Doesnt give too many options like other accounts

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

I need a little help. So i am learning AdWords and wanted to create a campaign. But when i log in from my main account, i get a completely different layout which does not give me too many options & asks me to add the ad quickly and does not let me create the ad before i add a payment method (options i get are About your business, your first campaign, Billing, Review) and from other accounts of students, I can see a full set of features which lets me create an add with all options and then later i can add a payment method.

Please help me out and let me know how to fix this issue.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Looks Different and Doesnt give too many options like other accounts

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
It seems the account is of AdWords express, that's why, you see AdWords Express interface. But don't worry, you can switch it into AdWords account.

What you need to do is that, click on three dots button, which is located at the top right side in AdWords Express interface, then you have to select "View in AdWords" & you will be able to open AdWords interface.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’