AdWords
4.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Login Account Loop

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of my users is experiencing a stubborn account loop.

User can initially sign in to AdWords account once first given access, but after first login, the user's sign in loops in stages Google Account Login > Select Account > page reloads to Google Account Login. The second Google Adwords account that appears leads to a new account set up page, which I've already tried to delete. This doesn't appear to be session or cache based as this occurs both in a signed in browser, and in an incognito window. This is a new account set up.

It's worth noting that this user also has a similar issue with their Google Analytics account, which I'm also finding troublesome.
I've read through most of the forums for similar issues. Any new insight would be appreciated.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

The first debugging step i would recommend is to try it with a different computer.  This will greatly narrow the problem down, as to whether it is a client-side, or server side issue.

The more different, the better.  If they are on Windows 10, try on different machine from Windows 7.  Or OSX even better.

If the problem occurs on a different machine, then try it from the different machine, on a different network.  e.g. from a laptop at Starbucks, vs on their home (e.g. Comcast) network.

Likely this is something you will need to call Google to resolve, but having that information will put you a step ahead.  And if it is client side, there may be someone in this forum that knows how to resolve it. 

hth

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can someone please call me, I don't know how to log into my account that I set up.

727-212-9048