AdWords
4.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Keyword Planner Date Range Will Not Extract Correctly to CSV/Google Docs

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm currently setting the 12-month Date Range to Nov 2015 thru October 2016; however, when I go to download and send this data to a CSV in Google Docs it fails to include November 2015 and instead starts with Dec 2015.

I need the 12-month analysis and Nov 2016 is not available to click or use as mineable data in the Keyword Planner yet, so I'm left with just 11 months.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? I've tried starting anew within the account and also inputting the keywords into a different Google AdWords/Gmail account and it still uses Dec 2015 as the earliest data when extracting, not Nov 2015. I know it's just 1 month but I would like to have that data.

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

AdWords Keyword Planner Date Range Will Not Extract Correctly to CSV/Google Docs

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Bret

Only the last 12 months is available. I believe this change was made a few months ago. You wont be able to access November 2015 again. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Bret

Only the last 12 months is available. I believe this change was made a few months ago. You wont be able to access November 2015 again. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Dave, that makes sense. I guess I'll just wait for the November 2016 stats to become available to complete my 12-monther - thank you!