AdWords
1.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

AdWords Account Suspended Without Violating Any Terms & Conditions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

Yesterday I got an email all of a sudden from Google saying my account has been suspended.

I know this is a common issue when someone is violating Adwords policies.

But, I haven't violated any policy at all.

I have been using the same website since last 8 months with adwords.

Before I got the suspension email, what I can recall is my "Payment Processor/BANK" requested me to update the WHOIS information of my domain from my "Personal Information" To "Business Information".

As soon as I updated that, I received the account suspension email saying that I have made repeated violations. But, I haven't done any violation at all.

All my ads and landing pages are approved since a long time and no changes have ever been made.

Even on the WHOIS, I have just updated my business information and that too is legit as my company is registered on that address in California.

I'm ready to provide my company's documents too, to verify that physical address.

Please help me get my account reinstated as I haven't violated any policy at all.

Re: AdWords Account Suspended Without Violating Any Terms & Conditions

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Aakash,

maybe you're a victim of a known technique described in this article (use Google translate and you get the point):
http://escapestudio.hr/blog/google-adwords/adwords-unistio-oglasivaca-zbog-konkurenciju/

I saw several cases where this happened and there is no help.

Re: AdWords Account Suspended Without Violating Any Terms & Conditions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I appealed using the appeal form that I received. And, it said that they'll get back to me in 3-5 days.
So, now google won't respond to me or what?

I seriously didn't do anything wrong.except I updating the WHOIS from my personal information to business information.

I'd really appreciate if an adwords certified rep can look into my account here.
All my ads and URL's are still approved and have been approved ever since I created Adwords.

I got this suspension email all of a sudden.
Please rectify this, as this is an ERROR.