2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

AdWords Account Access - Google Apps Acount Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I created an AdWords account using my Google Account (which was a Google Apps account managed by my old employer). After I left the company they suspended my account, now I have no way of getting access to my AdWords account (If I had linked an additional email with the account then I wouldn't be in this situation). How can I manage the AdWords account, am I still being charged? The AdWords account is not linked with my old employer in any way. It is for my personal website.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AdWords Account Access - Google Apps Acount Suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;
This is the exact reason you should never use an Apps account for personal tasks....
Unfortunately, Since the Apps account is fully controlled and owned by your ex-employer the only way to get it back is by the employer grant you administrative access  (using your own Gmail account).

Once you get an access you can  un-link the employer Apps account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’