AdWords
2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Ad services staff can change the terms of advertisement by there own without any approval ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have talked to one of the staff for online promotion and made the payment for 1 yr .But staff person has made payment gateway without my request and without my bank details , and he is demanding 17500 rs in excess. The only thing he and some manager he made us talk , forcing us and giving pressure to pay payment for payment gateway which we our denying from first day. He is saying that website is ready but it not public because we have not paid payment gateway amount.
now here is thing that
1) how can some one make payment gateway without our acceptance by his own ??
2) how can gateway be created without my bank detail and other important details necessary ?

The worst thing about staff is from the very beginning we are denying the service and they are not listening. And they are saying go where ever you want, consumer court or any other place but without the payment gateway money we wont make it public.
now who will help me in this case as staff manager are doing what ever they want without my approval

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ad services staff can change the terms of advertisement by there own without any approval ?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hello,

This forum is for questions about Google AdWords, an advertising solution offered by Google. With AdWords, it's not possible to pre-pay for a year, so it sounds like you have signed up for something that is not AdWords.

Please let me know if you have additional details or if this is AdWords, and I can try to help.

Cassie