AdWords
3.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Ad schedule for call only ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all, how can I set ad scheduling for call only ads? they are in search campaigns, and need them off outside of business hours. Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad schedule for call only ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Hasina M

Yes, you can set custom schedules for call-only campaigns as well. Click your campaign name in question at the right sidebar and the click Settings. You will see 'Ad Schedule' tab as the secondary option, click it. Now you will see a big red button saying +ad schedule. There you go!

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Ratan, this I'm aware of. Looking for a solution for call only ads - ie those which aren't in call only campaigns. The keywords are the same which is why I don't want to create a separate campaign.
Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Hasina M

Okay, so you have both types of ads in the same campaign? If yes, it won't be possible to have custom schedules for those call only ads specifically. Custom schedules are not available at ad level, it's possible at campaign level only. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Hasina,

I know it's a bit late but posting a solution in case anyone else runs into the same issue.

You can create a specific label for your call only ads, and then create 2 automated rules that will run daily - one to enable them in the morning, and one to pause them in the evening (in the requirements you just need to select the label you've created).

Hope that helps!
Stephano

Ad schedule for call only ads

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2016.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.