AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Ad not showing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I am running campaign in usa location by india loctaion .i have live the ad but check the google.com domain my ad is not showing.but ad preview given ur ad is showing. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author shailesh chandra S
March 2016

Re: Ad not showing

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

VPN(Virtual Private Network) is a tool or software to change the IP
And gl=us can be added to the url of google search(.com)

gl-US.jpg

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Shailesh, how are things?

Google Ad Preview will show you that your ad is ELIGIBLE to show for that query, but is this does not mean that it will show 100% of the time when you search live on Google.

The amount of time the ads will show will depend on you Ad Delivery Method inside the campaign settings. There're two methods, Standard and Accelerated. The Standard is the default for when you create a campaign, meaning that Google will try to show your ads the whole day, that means not showing your ads sometimes and showing them some other.

On the accelerated method your ad will show for absolutely all auctions where you're eligible until you run out of money.

Ads not showing on Google does not mean they aren't running. Check if they are getting Impressions, and if they're, they're running just fine Smiley Happy

You can lean more about Ad Delivery here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/37672?hl=en

Hope this helps
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi shailesh,

Check whether you opted the location option advanced targeting as:

• People in, searching for or who show interest in my targeted location
  • People in my targeted location
  • People searching for or who show interest in my targeted location

Opting "People in my targeted location", will not show you the ads in any case from any other location other than the targeting location.

Ad preview is able to show your ads, else you can check the adwords stats.

If you want to check it live, then try switching to Google.com and then write gl=us at the end of the url.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
i have chose People in, searching for or who show interest in my targeted location but ad is not showing google.com(USA location)

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
when i checked ad preview tool then ad running but i check gooogle .com domain ad did not showing what is the reason ?please clarify this

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi,

Have you tried using USA VPN or adding the gl-us while on google.com.
If nothing is working then please let me know the average position of the ads for the keyword which you are searching if the campaign has any stats so far?

Regards

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
how can add this ? pls given any example
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author shailesh chandra S
March 2016

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

VPN(Virtual Private Network) is a tool or software to change the IP
And gl=us can be added to the url of google search(.com)

gl-US.jpg

Regards

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
thank a lot dear

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

You welcome, hope your issue is solved now. Smiley Happy

Regards