AdWords
2.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Ad is not showing because of a trademarked term in my ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I cannot find my ad when I search by some of the keywords and the reason I get is because of a trademark issue. I do not understand

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Susan Q,

Have you reviewed this info and verified you are following it?

Have you go to AdWords and looked at your ads to see what they say? You can view each ad and AdWords will tell you which ones are approved, limited or not approved. Open up AdWords, then click all campaigns (top left hand column), then click on Ads in the tabs. Now look at each ad and when you see a little word caption icon, hover your mouse over it.

Further, be cautious about searching for your ads. This can create issues for you. When you search and do not click on your ad, you are bringing your impressions to click ratio down down. And if you click on your ads, you cost yourself money and what you do after you click will affect conversion rates, performance and other data.   

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Susan Q,

Have you reviewed this info and verified you are following it?

Have you go to AdWords and looked at your ads to see what they say? You can view each ad and AdWords will tell you which ones are approved, limited or not approved. Open up AdWords, then click all campaigns (top left hand column), then click on Ads in the tabs. Now look at each ad and when you see a little word caption icon, hover your mouse over it.

Further, be cautious about searching for your ads. This can create issues for you. When you search and do not click on your ad, you are bringing your impressions to click ratio down down. And if you click on your ads, you cost yourself money and what you do after you click will affect conversion rates, performance and other data.   

Kind Regards,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Hello Susan,

I'd suggest that you contact AdWords support by mail, phone (1-866-246-6453) or live chat as someone at AdWords support will be able to look into the exact cause of this for you.