AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Ad disaproved - Site Violates Policy - Destination not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do you get in touch with AdWords support?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Darko,

If you have an active AdWords account, you can contact AdWords Support by calling them at 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). You will need your account number and operate an AdWords account that is not suspended. 

If your account is suspended, you will not be able to reach anyone via phone. When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send a email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it. Depending on how severe the issue, there may not be a way to fix it.

Please use this help file to guide you.

If you feel you have corrected all of the issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) and would like to file an appeal, please use this interactive web form.

If we can answer any specific questions, please do let us know. 

All the Best,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Darko,

If you have an active AdWords account, you can contact AdWords Support by calling them at 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST). You will need your account number and operate an AdWords account that is not suspended. 

If your account is suspended, you will not be able to reach anyone via phone. When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send a email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it. Depending on how severe the issue, there may not be a way to fix it.

Please use this help file to guide you.

If you feel you have corrected all of the issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) and would like to file an appeal, please use this interactive web form.

If we can answer any specific questions, please do let us know. 

All the Best,

James

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

That web form doesn't accept emails in any normal format.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Yeah the webform doesn't accept email format, every browser. Very frustrating, I pointed it out over three months ago.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi JP,

I just tested the web form and it worked correctly for me. I am logged in with a Google Account associated with a AdWords account... which I believe is required. 

Kind Regards,

James

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Weird, it keeps coming up formatting is incorrect.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi JP,

Are you using any browser extensions like AdBlock, UBlock, etc.? These can cause odd behavior with some Google products, like AdWords (and related properties).

Also, are you using the web form while logged in to a Google account associated with an AdWords account? 

And what type of device are you trying this with? Phone, tablet, laptop, desktop... what O.S.? I could try and replicate your situation. You could also contact AdWords Support through Twitter (send them a message there) and they will assist further. 

All the Best,

James

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

It's bizarre, but I had an old version of Tag Manager extension installed on Chrome 58.0.3029.110 (64). My disapproval issue got cleared from a call, it seems the form is working for me once I updated my browser extensions. AdBlock Disable and De-installed didn't do it.

Tag Manager doesn't inject anything to my knowledge it's a glorified code reader, so it's a solved unsolved.