AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Preview Results Page 2-3-4... Unreachable

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

In the past few weeks my account has lost the ability to view pages 2-3-4 etc... in Adwords Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool. I click on the numbers but nothing happens. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Peter

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anonymus A
November 2015

Re: Ad Preview Results Page 2-3-4... Unreachable

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi Peter,

This was a change that happened with the update to the Ad Preview & Diagnosis Tool. If you found it helpful to be able to click through other pages, I can certainly give that as feedback to our AdWords tech team.

Thanks!
Cassie

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Peter,

Though the pages count displayed upto 10 pages but Adwords ads never go beyond the 2nd page of SERP.
Also, If your ad is eligible to show on the first page of Google search results then only you’ll see it highlighted below in green.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your reply! The weird thing is that I could check even page 10 just a couple of weeks ago. What changed?

Thanks again,
Peter

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Well I am not sure about this as i have always checked for the 1st page with the tools
Even I had a live search for a service and i am surprised too see adwords ads upto the 7th page of SERP for the same service, though most of the advertisers were repeating.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Lets wait for exact solution from an expert or community managers.

Regards
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Anonymus A
November 2015

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi Peter,

This was a change that happened with the update to the Ad Preview & Diagnosis Tool. If you found it helpful to be able to click through other pages, I can certainly give that as feedback to our AdWords tech team.

Thanks!
Cassie

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi Cassie,

Yes definitely it will be very helpful to go through other pages with the help of tool. Please recommend this to the technical team.

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Cassie!

Yes, it was an immensly helpful feature and would love to have it back!

Bests,
Peter

Not applicable
# 9
Not applicable
Hi, it would definitely be helpful to see the results for pages 2-3-4 on AdWords Ad preview tool, if you'd like to pass it to the tech team, thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie,

The ability to click and view pages 2-5 and beyond was super helpful and valuable feature. We were tracking and mimicking search behaviour of our target market on google and it would give insights on how we are doing in paid and organic ranking beyond just page 1. We were also able to see who rankes above us in page 2 as an example