AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Preview Requires Login Credentials

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just saw a notification that says in October you'll be required to login to your AdWords account to see your ads using the As Preview Tool.  I was wondering if there is a workaround available so people without login credentials are still able to see their ads (without using Google.com directly).

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Preview Requires Login Credentials

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Allie,
No, the only workaround is to just log in. If you have ads running, I really don't see the problem with this. If it's a matter of your AdWords account using a different login to your normal login, you can simply have your usual account invited to share the AdWords account or use a manager account instead.

You might also want to try adding on: "&adtest=on" (without quotation marks) to the end of the search query in the URL. However, I have no idea if this will still work when Google makes the changeover in October. I'm hoping that they release an API method by that time. If they do, I'll code something up. However, it will likely still require a login.

Sorry that isn't exactly the answer you were looking for. We're all in a bit of limbo waiting to see what happens.