AdWords
6.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Gallery in New Adwords Interface not found. How to create Gmail Ads in New interface?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Gmail Ad template in Ad gallery within display campaign not found in the new adwords interface. How can i setup Gmail Ads within new interface.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
October

Ad Gallery in New Adwords Interface not found. How to create Gmail Ads in New interface?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sandeep,

The Gmail ads subtype for Display Network campaigns is not yet available in the new AdWords experience.

You need to switch back to previous AdWords interface to set up Gmail Ads.

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, thanks deepak for the information.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You are welcome Sandeep!

Re: Ad Gallery in New Adwords Interface not found. How to create Gmail Ads in New interface?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

And do you know when this will be possible in the new interface? Because apparently they blocked the "switch" option for one of the accounts - the one i need.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Alexandra U

The 'switch' option can be now found under the 'Tools' icon in the upper right corner of your account.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/7035891?hl=en

Highlighted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Alexandra U,

Now you can create Gmail Ads in New Adwords interface. Select "Gmail Campaign" in campaign subtype while creating new display campaign. You can see this after selecting Goal for your new display campaign.

Set Ad Group settings and move to "create your ad" section. Click on "New Ad", you will see Gmail Ad option. Click it and fill the details.

Thanks.