6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Ad Disapproval

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our ad has been disapproved for abusing network, we are not sure what exactly this means and why we should get disapproved. The ad is advertising what our website does. I have contacted the ad support team several times and still no exactly understanding on how to fix the issue.  Any idea would be much appreciated thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Ad Disapproval

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Wilson,

As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. The information provided by Google Support is more precise than any of our guesses here, even if that information by support is limited or next to none. 

You can use this information to compare it to your website, ads, AdWords account and attempt to determine the cause. Unfortunately, we are able to provide technical assistance with the operation of AdWords... but are completed handcuffed when it comes to billings and suspensions and disapproval of ads.

All the Best,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile