AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Active Display Campaign But No Impressions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I have two display campaigns active. The first day they were working, but from the second day they have no activity at all.

Has anybody else experienced this problem and if so how did you get it fixed?

Thank you,

Kyle

3 Expert replyverified_user

Eva Rising Star
Rising Star
# 2
Eva Rising Star
Rising Star

Hi @Kyle C

By saying "no activity at all", you mean 0 impressions & 0 clicks?

If the answer is yes, then you should make sure, there weren't any billing issues.

Also, check your ads schedule, probably you have excluded days from the schedule. 

The other reason may be that ads have been disapproved. 

To get it fixed, you'll need to investigate what have caused this issue first. 

Regards,
Eva

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello;

What targeting methods are you using?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, 0 impressions & 0 clicks. I have another campaign that is search only and that is working fine, so I can rule out billing issues.

All ads are approved and schedule is set to show at all times.

I should of also mentioned that one of the display campaigns was working for a few days, not just one, but then stopped. That is when I created a new display campaign to test, which worked for one day and now nothing from both campaigns.

I have also tried switching between CPM and CPC to see if that would fix anything but nope.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Location and Placement.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Use keywords in addition to placements  and raise the bid

Check this article; 

Display Network - How many Targeting Methods to choose?

(The UI has changed, but the principles still hold)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi Kyle,

Its a very account specific issue, hence I suggest you to contact the Google direct support.

Contact via the below link:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Moshe,

Instead of adding keywords, I decided to use topics in addition to placements while increasing my bids. So far that seemed to work.

Thank you for the help!

Kyle

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Kyle C; Your approach should work as well.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Well unfortunately each approach only worked for one day, then went back to no activity at all the next day. I will contact Google support.