AdWords
5.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Action is permitted : Universal App Campaign

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Basically I want to run a campaign for my android application to promote in specific countries, the issue i am facing is actually when I move forward by pressing the "save & continue" in Universal app campaign the adwords says "Action is permitted" this caution is given to me under Add a youtube video.... Ok!! Even i enter the URL of video here which is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-1zMjVjrMs site keep on loading and I have to wait for it. I am facing this issue for last week. Can somebody helps me ? I have attached a screen shot along it. 

Thanks a million

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar 
Please feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured any and all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk, when published in a public forum. Thank you for your understanding.

Re: Action is permitted : Universal App Campaign

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
But adding video in universal app campaign is optional. Check your other settings before proceeding to next level.

Robin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is there any fault in adding the text for Ads ?
What else could be wrong ? Please can you guide me ? Thank you very much

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Check your app description. If these are meeting the policies. You can also check an example by clicking on "need a hint? see your app des......."

Robin

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines. This was done in order to remove a screenshot that included private information such as an email address, an account ID, or similar 
Please feel free to re-post the screenshot after having removed or entirely obscured any and all information that has the potential to put your accounts and/or your privacy at risk, when published in a public forum. Thank you for your understanding.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here is attached image. I can't find any option here to get it correct. 
please help me out of it. This became a headache for me. 
Thanks a million

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Seems like you are not using the right descriptions. You have a option right below the different colors box "need a hind? click on that and check how to write the proper description.

Robin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
okay. Let me do it. If i don't get it I will write back. Thanks a lot.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Sure. Smiley Happy

Happy to Help

Robin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Still same issue even after correcting it.