AdWords
4.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Accounting for charges on a campaign I already ended?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have an account with multiple campaigns for different business units and I ended one of my campaigns, how can I get listing of all the charges for what I spent on a campaign I already ended?

Re: Accounting for charges on a campaign I already ended?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Don,

I didn't quite get if you're looking for a way to check campaign history or if you're getting activity for a campaign that already ended.

If you just want to check your amount spent on that campaign, you should select the appropriate date range at the calendar on the top right corner, and select "All Campaigns" on the visualization button, just below the main tabs", then you should be able to check everything regarding that campaign.

If you're getting bills for an ended campaign, try this:

Make sure that you're not receiving just "invalid activities" for that campaign.

Also, make sure that you don't have rules that can activate your campaign.

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much for your reply.
When we tried your suggestion, we were able to see a total amount for all campaigns but we were not able to access information on the deleted campaigns. There is a box that comes up "All but removed campaigns." What we need is the details for what we spent under the removed campaigns and these do not appear to be accessible anywhere. Can you help us find removed campaign details? I think I might be missing something simple.

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dan,

You should click on the button with "All but removed campaigns" and select "All Campaigns". This will show ALL campaigns you have on your account, whether is active or not.

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click