AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account under review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is going under review very often. In last 4 days it went under review 4 times.

Please check and provide me the solutions for it as it is impacting my business.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account under review

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Ankur, how are things?

Are you making changes to your ads on the daily bases? It's very odd for Google to review your ads that often, unless there's something going on in your account.

You can check if this page helps you in any way:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/99486?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Most likely a keyword triggers a review of your account. Contact CS and ask them to remove the "flag"
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Same thing's happening to my account, whenever i make changes to keywordsor i charge any payment, it will go under review, i spoke to Google rep and he told me that it's due to billing and it's been sorted and review is completed on my account and it won't happen again but again when i made changes, my account has gone under review again, don't know what's triggering that my account has gone under review for more then 5 times now.

@ankur e wrote:

My account is going under review very often. In last 4 days it went under review 4 times.

Please check and provide me the solutions for it as it is impacting my business.