4.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Account suspension

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I face the account suspension with the following reason from Google AdWords team:

It has come to our attention that you have submitted ads that violate our Affiliate Spam policy. Google does not allow affiliate campaigns to run on AdWords in violation of the applicable affiliate program rules. As a result, your account has been suspended. If you'd like to continue advertising with us, please ensure that you have the explicit permission of the affiliate program owner before running their affiliate program on AdWords.

I had created a campaign in which we advertise the certain pages about brokers reviews.

Due to the fact that we have Introducing Broker (agent) accounts in all of those brokers and companies and we provide review about them to my clients then we had advertised those pages with their keywords like "".
Would you please tell me if this suspension is due to these advertisements?
or there are other reasons?

Account suspension

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Google policy around affiliate campaigns are very strong. I dont think you are going to get the suspension lifted but you are welcome to contact support to try. 

Here is also some communication from 2013 which give some more info.

Account suspension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Sayed, did you ever get the suspension lifted?