AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspensed but dont know why

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google,

My adword account got suspensed but i have no idea why. It said "Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions". I have read all email but still dont know what was the problem. Can you please take a look and help me? 

My company is a real estate company and all we did is to promote our projects. I've tried to create few other accounts but also got suspended automatically after few days too. 

Tim

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspensed but dont know why

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Google,

Also, when I click to the link "learn more" it leads to the google support page and on the top, it said "Your ads might not run because your credit card was declined. Get help" . I am not sure if this is default or it is the real problem?

Tim

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Tim,

Please find below reply from Tom_Wilson regarding Account Suspensions. I hope you this will help you.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Why-dont-they-tell-me-exactly-w...

Thanks,
Anand Kumar

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Tim,

Just adding a side note, your future accounts will continue to get suspended until you resolve the policy violation.
Also check the reason for the suspension in the policy details metrics.

To access policy details go to:
ads tab >> columns sub-tab >> modify columns >> attributes >> add policy details to your adwords dashboard default columns.
Now cross check the reason for suspension.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Akram, I did do that but no help.

Hi Archit, Thank you. I have 2 sites in my google ads and one of them violated. I follow your instruction and see few reasons, will try to fix them and submit google again. However, i've already created another account with different ads and different site (the one not violated) and this account got suspended too and there is no error or violation from the method above. Is that sound familiar to you?

Tim

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Have to tried with different bank credit card or other payment method?

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
It seems like Google decided that you have violated their policy and likely will ban all your adverts accounts based on your IP. You should contact Support team https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067 and fix all issues then submit your site on rechecking like Archit said.