AdWords
1.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Account has been suspended and I'm not sure why..only show the reason Untrustworthy Behavior.

i am running the website designing campaign. please suggest me the reason..due to may be suspended. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi again,

Google has a policy against online tech support sites. They do not allow this service to be promoted. If you see the ads from someone else for this service, keep in mind it took Google 10 months to stop your ads.

The policy is well-known here, from the many similar enquiries we have had.

View solution in original post

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Untrustworthy promotion means that the business model or the business practices you have adopted / conducted were found unacceptable and your business cannot be promoted on Google.
Since it's a severe violation, the chances of being reinstated are slim.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

but since last 10 month i am running the account

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Shekar,

AdWords has millions of accounts and not all policy issues are discovered straight away. And because the policies can be open to interpretation and experience, one Googler might pass a site that another has problems with.

If you share your URL we can probably let you know the reason why your site is not acceptable.

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi again,

Google has a policy against online tech support sites. They do not allow this service to be promoted. If you see the ads from someone else for this service, keep in mind it took Google 10 months to stop your ads.

The policy is well-known here, from the many similar enquiries we have had.

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

then any possibility to run tech support campaign..if i will run the generic ads