AdWords
2.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've been having billing issues for the past 3 months and i've followed the instructions to a tee from the adwords team with little to no result. Finally i had to get a new credit card just for my billing and yesterday out of the blue after using my card for a month, my account has been suspended for billing reasons. Its difficult to understand how this happens when you follow the instructions of the so called experts guiding you without finding a feasible solution and eventually resulting in account suspension. Please look into the matter as its becoming a little ridiculous now. 

PS: I've called the adwords team 35 times over the last 3 months and its not an exaggeration.

Account suspended!

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Based upon your post ("Please look into the matter as its becoming a little ridiculous now.") it appears you are not aware this is a public, peer-to-peer tech support forum (this is not where you reach Google). The answers here are provided by AdWords professionals; not Google. We do not have access to your account and have no authority to deal with billing issues.  

When there is an account suspension, you will always receive an email from Google stating the reason.  Your best action is to find that email, determine the reason, and carefully follow the instructions provided. Some suspensions are permanent.