AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am really very disappointed from the google adwords team because they doesn't give any information before disapproved  the ads or accounts. I am using first time the google adwords they didn't help me. when i was creating my ads on google why they didn't stop me that it's not good format for the ads. when i made my ads on adwords, my ads went to review for 6 days after that my ads run only one day after that suddenly i got a mail from adwords team at 9:15pm  my account has been suspended.Really  They are playing a funny game with me. Why does not make a strong ads format for users when they try to create his ads, at the same time he get a message it's a violation(text,url,spelling or symbol) words. My ads stated in the morning at 10:00am and in the evening i got a mail my account has been suspended . I think, i should remove my account from the google adwords and i should run my ads on facebook. Atleast  they gives a good format for ads. If any one can help then please suggest me what should i do.

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having problems with google ads too! That's why i rely more on Facebook ads that seem to be helping my buisiness more

Account suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi @Nizaam k

sometimes when you get suspended by google you arent given any reasons as to why it has happened. 

regards, 

Zaby