AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is suspended and i have no clue for the reason of suspension. I have contacted Adwords Support team prior to account suspension for my one of the clients site suspension, but their team has no answer. 

I am amazed after my account is suspended, because i wanted to know the reason of my website suspension and they blocked my Adwords Account. 

I feeling regret for this. If anyone have the solution to this, let me know. 

I just want to inform that my account have good balance in terms of money. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

There are many reasons to get account disapproved. Please visit https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067 and again try to contact google team else let me add into your skype network so that I can try to find the reason to get disapproved.

Regard,
Nilesh

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove contact information. Please note it is counter to our Community Guidelines to either offer or request assistance outside the forum, and/or to provide your contact information in a forum post. The Community Guidelines may be referenced via the link towards the bottom right of the page.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@SEO A,

Please remove the Account CID from the thread. As per the Community Guidelines, we are not supposed to post the Personal Information.

@Nilesh Contract, This is peer to peer online Forum, It does not mean, we can ask the original poster to contact offline. I would suggest you also go through the community guideline.

@Buzzb

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@Rakesh Kumar

I tried to help other members by sharing experience I have. You know, there might be many reasons to get account suspended so I have asked for the skype contact so that we can sit together and solve at a time. I was totally unaware that it is against policy. I will sure take care in future.

Regards,

Nilesh

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi,

Please go through the policy Details tab to know the reason for the account suspension.
Go to ads tab >> columns sub-tab >> modify columns >> attributes >> add policy details >> apply.

Else, you must have got an email from the adwords support with the reason of account suspension.

The money in the account does not matter if you are violating any adwords policy, the account will get suspended anyway though you will have refund for the pending amount in the account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’