AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello i had created adword account (customer id - <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>). my account was suspended without any reason. then  i had cancelled my account. it's about a month after i had cancelled my account. yet i am waiting for my balance to be refunded in my credit card.   thanks.

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ishtyaque,

Maybe you canceled the account, however, you should still be able to sign in and check whether or not there have been any additional costs charged to you later on. That should be finalized within 31 days. - If there is an unused balance, it will be refunded to your payment method, however, processing may take 4 weeks or so. Add some days for money transfer to arrive from Google to your location. Add even more or much more if it is international.

Refer to the below help-page for more.

*** Canceling your AdWords account ***
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2424604?hl=en&rd=2

Best,
Lakatos