AdWords
709 members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Respected,

My AdsWords for my website (csgorankedaccounts.com) were suspended due to a policy violation: untrustworthy promotions. It happened since we migrated our website from GoDaddy servers to HostGator Cloud Hosting which had a problem with SSL initially. Due to browser caching, the website redirected to the SSL secured web domain of our website (while we had SSL being installed by HostGator staff which took them almost a whole day) which gave the Privacy Error to the users since the SSL was not yet installed on the website. But as of now, our website has been properly migrated with SSL secured certified by the HostGator company.

I hope you can understand the problem and unlock my AdWords so I can avail your services.

Thanks and kind regard

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;

A suspension due to untrustworthy business is not due to a technical issue (e.g. Changing  hosts, SSL...).  It goes down to the nature / core of your business model - which Google found not acceptable.

Accounts suspended due to untrustworthy are rarely reinstated. I am afraid that we cannot help.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Untrustworthy ?

Any idea how can i prove my business trusted?

Its about destroying others business without any reason by just saying untrustworthy, you should have asked me for my legal documents each and everything before this decision.

Its a request to reinvestigate this issue.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello @Zain h

Follow this URL, You can find exact meaning according to adwords about "untrustworthy promotions".

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en

If you think that you are the violating any policy of Google then submit your request to Google from here:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended?rd=1

I hope, it will helpful for you.

Mohit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
So like i have also sent you guys a mail and didn't get a response yet.
I've checked my websites every page and i didn't see any violation of your policy.
Can you guys please re-review it or if not please highlight the problem i need to solve.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Zain h,

When have You send an mail? if today then please wait at least one business day for response and I would like to suggest that try to calle Google RAP using Toll free No. Hope they will help.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en-GB

Mohit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
4-5 days, but didn't get an official reply from google.