2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So you know how Google sends out discount coupons for advertisers? Well, they kept sending them to me and I kept using them by creating new accounts. This felt a little off, but since they kept sending them to me, I justified it by dumbly thinking, "They know that I have an adwords account associated with the email that they sent the coupon to... They must be fine with me using this coupon."

After the 5th or 6th time of using a coupon, Google informed me that they my account was suspended. I've sent appeals but they're always denied.

I've been suspended for a year now and I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was anything that could be done to try and prove that this was a stupid mistake that I have no intention of repeating.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by topic author John P
March 2016

Re: Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@John P;

Suspension due to violation of promo codes terms of service (e.g. "One promotional credit per customer")  is permanent and is not reversible.

Google will not un-suspend the account.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I hate my life. Thank you