AdWords
2.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account got suspended on saturday because I had spam issue on my website , I have asked them to review my account after making the threat removal . This morning I have received an email from google saying that : 

Great news! We've re-reviewed your site and determined that the following  site complies with our Advertising Policies:

Why is my account still suspended as of this afternoon ? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian S
February 2016

Suspended Account - Worst custumer service ever !!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I been warned by Google last thursday of a phishing issue on my website wich leaded to a suspension of my adword account wich is fine .. I have patched the website with all the security patches , changed password , cleaned up the files and now the website is safe .

I have then asked for a review of my website last friday . they said it wont happen until monday ( potential lost of nearly 1000$ in sales during the week end ) ... This morning I received email from google saying : 

Hello,

Great news! We've re-reviewed your site and determined that the following site complies with our Advertising Policies:

Customer ID: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Display URL: 

I then tried to see if my adwords campaign were running and it shows that my account is still suspended ..

I tried to call them but guess what they dont allow you to speak to anyone when your account is suspended ... what kind of [censored]ty company is that !!! I have then tried to start a live chat conversation but guess what this feature is not working right now so im stuck of sending an email and wait 3 business days to get this issue resolved ... Google just doesnt care about how much money your loosing and they have way too much power over e-commerce website .

If anyone knows another to reach them that would be great ... 

thanks ,

Bryan

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brian S
February 2016

Suspended Account - Worst custumer service ever !!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I been warned by Google last thursday of a phishing issue on my website wich leaded to a suspension of my adword account wich is fine .. I have patched the website with all the security patches , changed password , cleaned up the files and now the website is safe .

I have then asked for a review of my website last friday . they said it wont happen until monday ( potential lost of nearly 1000$ in sales during the week end ) ... This morning I received email from google saying : 

Hello,

Great news! We've re-reviewed your site and determined that the following site complies with our Advertising Policies:

Customer ID: xxx-xxx-xxxx
Display URL: 

I then tried to see if my adwords campaign were running and it shows that my account is still suspended ..

I tried to call them but guess what they dont allow you to speak to anyone when your account is suspended ... what kind of [censored]ty company is that !!! I have then tried to start a live chat conversation but guess what this feature is not working right now so im stuck of sending an email and wait 3 business days to get this issue resolved ... Google just doesnt care about how much money your loosing and they have way too much power over e-commerce website .

If anyone knows another to reach them that would be great ... 

thanks ,

Bryan

Re: Account suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Brian,

If any of your ads for this site have been disapproved for violations of our Advertising Policies, you can just re-save your ads to automatically submit them for approval. Here's how to edit and resubmit ads for approval: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/116204?hl=en&utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_campaig...

If you have re-saved your ads and the account is still suspended, then you have another issue.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I still have a red flag on my adword account :
Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies. Learn more .

why would they send me email saying that my website does comply and suspend my account for violation of their advertising policies ... its just doesnt make any sense

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
I have had clients see a lag in the time it takes to get the suspension lifted. Chatting with a representative can expedite things or at least find the root cause.

Here is the support page to open a chat https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en#topic=3119071&contact=1

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@Brian S;

This means that the account was re-reviewed and  the initial decision to reinstate the account was reverted.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
the suspension email was received on sunday and the re-review happened on monday morning saying that its all good now ... ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
the live chat never work , I can only email