2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I use adword to advertise my android app and today I received an email from google about policy violations. I have sufficient proof of legal ownership all the information, accounts and master card. Please help me! Below that is email that I received from Google Adword.

We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of your AdWords account (customer ID <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> ) or a connected account. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts and stopped your ads from running.

This suspension means that your ads in this account and any related accounts can no longer run, and you won't be able to open any new AdWords accounts. You can read more about AdWords' suspension policies at

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
February 2016

Re: Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

That's unfortunate. I would suggest you to fill up this form and provide all the details so that AdWords Support can review it further:-