AdWords
5.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been suspended due to violation of our AdWords policies please help me how can i recover my account?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author fahad a
July

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Fahad, 

Please try submitting a petition with the following link: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended 

Let me know how it goes! 

- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author fahad a
July

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Fahad, 

Please try submitting a petition with the following link: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended 

Let me know how it goes! 

- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Josh,

Thanks for helping me, I just submitted petition and now waiting for reply. I'll update you if I get any answers. Once again thank you so much

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Josh!

As per your instructions i submitted appeal then got answer from adwords "Dear advertiser,

Thanks for your continued patience during this process. We’ve confirmed that your account is in violation of our AdWords policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reinstated. Please avoid creating additional AdWords accounts, as they will be subjected to the same suspension.

Our support team will not be able to give you any more specifics on the suspension.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth"

Please tell me what can i do?

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hey Aamir, 

I'm sorry but i'm not sure we can do anything else for you regarding this. 

Ultimately you lose nothing if you try and contact them via email or chat and try and ask them again for a further explanation but it sounds like Google's decision is final. 

I wish i could do more to help but we're not Google employees so we actually have no access to this information and cannot influence Google AdWords on such matters. 

I wish you the best of luck!

- Josh

Joshua, Top Contributor