AdWords
1.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am currently filling out that form and cant submit it because my business does not have a google + account and the URL doesnt publicly appear on google maps...what do I do?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI @Gabrielle B,

The AdWords suspension form does not require a Google+ account or that the URL appear in maps. If you use Google AdWords, you have a Google Account email and AdWords Account ID, which is what you need. And you have a website that was used for your ad's landing page. 

When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send an email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it. Depending on how severe the issue, there may not be a way to fix it.

Please use this help file to guide you.

If you feel you have corrected all of the issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) and would like to file an appeal, please use this interactive web form.

If we can answer any specific questions, please do let us know. 

All the Best,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI @Gabrielle B,

The AdWords suspension form does not require a Google+ account or that the URL appear in maps. If you use Google AdWords, you have a Google Account email and AdWords Account ID, which is what you need. And you have a website that was used for your ad's landing page. 

When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send an email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it. Depending on how severe the issue, there may not be a way to fix it.

Please use this help file to guide you.

If you feel you have corrected all of the issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) and would like to file an appeal, please use this interactive web form.

If we can answer any specific questions, please do let us know. 

All the Best,

James