AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account was also suspended. On requests to explain the reason for the suspending, the following message was received:
"Dear advertiser,
Thanks for your continued patience during this process. We've confirmed that your account is in violation of our AdWords policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reinstated. Please avoid creating additional accounts, as they will be subjected to the same suspension.
Our support team will not be able to give you any more specifics on the suspension.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation."

What does it mean?
Why do not they give me a specific reason and how to solve it?
The reason for the suspending (in my AdWords account): " Your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified" . But the money was transferred from my Business account to my AdWords account!!!

Nobody wants to give the reason; What do I have to do next and what will happen to my money now? Support centre no longer respond to my emails. For the first time I see such a strange Customer service

I want to start to advertise my website asap Smiley Sad

Smiley Sad((((((((

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Account suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Happy A

Kindly go through https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

Can you try filling up this form and see if that helps you out:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Regards,

Aslam

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Account suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Happy A

Kindly go through https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en

Can you try filling up this form and see if that helps you out:

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Regards,

Aslam

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is the link I used. Answer see above. They do not want to answer ANYTHING. Even the reasons are not specified. Is this normal?

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

nobody can help me, right? Smiley Sad

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i have similar problems now. I have use the appeal website link but always standard answer to refer to policies. I send photo of my credit card also no use. 
In the end, any solutions from them since? I have create 4 adwords account trying different card holder and card also same issue.

Account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi... That's crazy...

1.: I cancelled my account. 

2.: My tip: Do send direct message to the g-adwords team (@adwords ) on twitter if you have any questions.

I received a message (15 days ago!) from AdWords on twitter: Hi there, if the account was suspended by the AdWords team, any positive balance that is remaining will be refunded to your bank account within 12 weeks- https://goo.gl/n0G37T . You should see the amount come through shortly.

I asked them why they write 12 weeks and officially they have 2 weeks. The answer was: 

"We're sorry to hear about that, however, you'll see the following explanation provided in the previous article as well: Refunds typically take up to 2 weeks for us to process, but can take up to 10 weeks if you paid by bank account outside Israel, the U.K., or the U.S. In Israel, the U.K., and the U.S., it can still take an additional 10 business days for your bank or credit card company to credit the refund to your account, depending on their own processes. Your refund should currently be under process, and once done, would come through directly to your account."

Conclusion: No company in the world needs so long for refund. *** Customer Service

:/

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Happy A

can you provide more details about your adwords account with screen shot and i might get you answer why your adwords account is suspended

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please solve me this account suspended problem  please 

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.