AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi guys, 

Our site is www.joinreal.com. We got our account suspended because we've made an ad to a landing page, and this landing page was an iframe to another domain. We did that because the landing page was hosted by another company that developed it, but we wanted to show our uses our domain.

At the time we had no idea this was a serious violation of the policies, but now that we know, we will not do it again. We already removed the ad and even the landing page, but no matter how many times we fill the review form, we can't get our account back Smiley Sad

Any thoughts? Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Leonardo,

It is hard to say what will happen at this point, as no one can clear a suspension, get a refund for someone, supersede AdWords support or interact with personal info or someone's account in any way. We are here to provide technical advice as to the operations of AdWords.

With that said, I can say that some accounts end up with the suspension removed and others remain suspended for life. The review process takes time and varies greatly as each one is handled in the order received (can take days or weeks) and on a case by case basis.   

Please use this help file to learn more about policies and proper uses of AdWords.

The only other option offered with these issues (billing, violations of policies, etc.) is to file an appeal by using this interactive web form

Unfortunately, there is not much else we can offer here. If we can answer any specific questions, please do let us know. 

All the Best,

James

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks James,

I already sent the form. Now I will pray Smiley Happy

Best