AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended without any explanation

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

sir

i'm working for as agencies and i was create one Clint account what a/c was suspended without any rezone so please sir reopen those ad words a/c my a/c id is :

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended without any explanation

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Renu,
First of all try to find the reason why account has been suspended, most probably the reason may be client's billing information was wrong or the card details they have putted into billing information was not approved by bank.
Or there might be others reason as well find out from this link https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375414?hl=en try to fix the issue and then submit for reconsideration.

You may also take help from google tech help by calling 18002582554, they will help you to find out the reasons why your account has been suspended.

Thanks
Vivek

Re: Account suspended without any explanation

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Renu,

You might have got an email from the adwords support on the associated email with the reason for account suspension.
Please check your mail box again.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’