AdWords
2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended, incoherente answers...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

my account was suspended due to a "Payments: Suspicious behavior" (at least that's what a red text in my account says). I tried contact the support and they give me a link to a form for disputes. I filled it and then I received an email saying this:

As mentioned in our previous email, you've submitted ads that violate our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google. For more information about suspended accounts, please see http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=164786

I did not submitted any ads that could violated policies. I did received this mail quite quickly, so I was wondering is that an automated mail or is that it, case closed?

As for my case... I did have payments that could be received as suspicious (paying with 2 cards, both on my name but from different countries), but as I can provide all needed paperwork I believe I have a right for a dispute. Is there any AdWords policy that restricts you from such activity (I have dual citizenship and so its a single billing address)?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended, incoherente answers...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
If you had several violations the system would still send only one email.
The second email indicates that there was another violation
Please share your website URL
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Even if site is not to some standards, for that there are ways to fix a suspended account or just to stop a campaign.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Your site has no content, hence no added value to users, hence cannot be promoted on Google
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, site is quite new, I agree, but that is not a reason for permanent, unappealable account susspension... 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Couple more things.
I was never notified that this site wasnt good, just banned without clearafication or chance to correct. I do have other sites to promote, just wanted to start slowly, get a grip of it...
I received rejection mail 10 minutes after I filled the form. No way someone can check it so quickly...
And again, I was banned under this pretext ("Your account is suspended because your billing information can't be verified") not because of ads.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Again, you might have been suspended due to billing issues (which might have not been resolved yet... ) But the second email clearly indicates other violations.
Note: a site must fully comply with the Policy prior to launching a campaign. This is a ground principle of AdWords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok, ill use other sites from now on, until I fix this one. But who to contact and not to get automated response?

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

All violations must be fixed before an appeal. Otherwise, the appeal will be auto rejected;

For billing: submit this form:
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

For the site: follow this article:

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en