AdWords
2.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended for suspicious payment activity, years ago

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone!

My Adwords account was suspended years ago with the following reason:

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts

I have never been able to comprehend the above message and I have never violated any terms and conditions laid down by Adwords. The only reason I can think of may have been that I made some payments using my friend's debit/credit card.

I even filled up the form for appeal, but to no avail. I do not understand what went wrong. I am ready to provide any required documents/proofs to get my account reinstated. I am a genuine person and I have never intended anything malicious.

Any help would be appreciated. Please.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello there;
Please fill in this form;
https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for replying me.

I have already tried doing it. It seems like there has been a misunderstanding of some kind.

I filled the form again, just now. Let us hope they consider my appeal this time.