2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Account suspended for suspicious payment acitvity

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got an email from Google today:

We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of your AdWords account (customer ID ****) or a connected account. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts and stopped your ads from running.

This suspension means that your ads in this account and any related accounts can no longer run, and you won't be able to open any new AdWords accounts. You can read more about AdWords' suspension policies at

If you believe that your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center:

The Google AdWords Team

I have 2 accounts with Adwords, one I created long ago to use Keyword planner and I actually never submitted any payment method to it, and one that I'm running now using a prepaid credit card from Payoneer. I filled in payment details just fine, my ads all running for days and I was able to make $970 in payments overall, so I don't understand why Adwords suspend my account? In my history there's also no activity that's unauthorized. All my ads are approved.

I did have a site that's suspended, after I modified it Google said that it's been re-reviewed and the site COMPLIES with their policy. Ad for it still running this morning before the suspension.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

As a peer-to-peer help community, we are not able to see or access any accounts or personal information. When a Google AdWords Account is suspended, they send a email with specifics outlined in it. From there, you have to start at the beginning and review and research what it says and attempt to work through it. Depending on how severe the issue, there may not be a way to fix it.

Please use this help file to guide you. If we can answer any specific questions, please do let us know. 

All the Best,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Please review the article  Jams linked. If you think  that Google erred, fill in this form to appeal a billing issue;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’