AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended due to suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My account was suspended due to suspicious behavior in the payment activity. I read the policy about payment but i can not figure out what is the problem. I do not use any stolen credit card. I do not miss any due payment. My website is new so i have not even charged or received any payment from my customers. I submitted the appeal form and received automatic response that i violated the policies and the decision is final. Do you think the following issues made my account suspended:

- I use personal bank account to pay for Google AdWords fee.

- I do not show my address and phone number on my website (i am home-based business, i do not want to show my home address. Moreover, my website is a classified website, i think it not necessary to show physical address and phone number on my website).

Thank you for help

Regards,

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Hung L,

- Yeah, the bank proper may cause an issue if it is supposed to be associated with gray hat transactions like tax evasion, money laundering, lack of transparency and the like. 

- Lack of physical address may be considered a violation under some circumstances, but not a fatal one. The account will not be suspended for that reason. 

Please learn that suspicious behavior in the payment activity is usually final and the forum cannot help you regarding the suspension. Nevertheless, you may wish to contact AdWords support for help. 

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I know that it is unlikely that they will unsuspend my account but i will contact them and update my case. If the reason for suspending my account is using personal bank account, do you think that they will suspend my account again if i create new account with business bank account? How do they define related accounts? Based on google mail? Bank account? Website URL? Or my personal info?

Regard,

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

"Related account" is an account that you may have been associated with in the past, in any way.