AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended. I have called Google 10 times written 6 emails and have yet to get a...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google, 

Our Adwords account was suspended on Thursday August 4th. I wrote you, appealed the decision and have called and we have YET to receive a detailed reason to why our account is frozen. I would appreciate if someone could please call me to get this issue resolved ASAP. We have four companies ready to launch digitally and this is holding us back. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account suspended. I have called Google 10 times written 6 emails and have yet to get a...

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Assisting B,

Try reaching out to their AdWords support team by calling 1-866-246-6453 monday-friday, 9am-8pm EST.

Best,

Nick

Re: Account suspended. I have called Google 10 times written 6 emails and have yet to get a...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi can you please call me and explain what we have to do to get our account
going?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google?. (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)
Please share the URL of the site suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’