Account sharing access
I've recently completed the adwords certification course on this account.\
1. Offered to help a client with their adwords campaign.
2. They sent an invitation to share access to their account.
3. I accepted.
4. It said they needed to approve my acceptance of the invitation, I emailed him
5. He said he has approved it
6. I clicked the invitation link - says same thing: that he needs to approve it.
7. Tried signing onto adwords - shows me the middle of a campaign I was setting up months ago.
What do I do? Is it likely he hasn't properly approved my access or is it my old campaign interfering with my access? I just want to navigate to his google adwords account so I can get started with his campaign.
Account sharing access[ Edited ]
June - last edited June
You need to create a free AdWords Manager Account and then add client accounts to it (including your old personal account). Please use this information to create it.
Also, please read all of this information about AdWords certification. If you have only passed the Fundamentals exam, you are not certified and cannot state that you are.
Google My Business & Google AdWords Top Contributor
Google Partner | GYBO Agency | Local Guide | My Profile