AdWords
2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account permanently suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I know this subject has been raised many times but each of you who were in similar situation knows how difficult and sensitive is the situation of the company with suspended account. My account was suspended because of malware. Malware was removed but still I kept receiving "malware and unwanted software" responses. Finally, I got the information that the account suspension is final and the account cannot be reinstated. I am looking for an expert who could help me verify what happened. Why although the malware was removed the account was suspended. Is there something in the content. Is there anybody who can help me with that? I want to write back to Google but they made themselves very clear thus I do not want to write again unprepared because I feel that now I am being punished for contacting them too often. Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I disagree with Orlando.

Google's only solution for suspended accounts is to fix the problem and get the suspension lifted. To circumvent a suspension by opening a new account is against Google's terms.

If you open a new account and try promoting the same site, you will be suspended automatically.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there,

My first suspicion is that, while you may have removed malware, some still remained. Did you contact Google about the malware when the notices kept coming in?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I would create a new account to drive traffic while you investigate the issue further.  The new account should also provide insights if you get flagged again.  Some of the judgments are based from a subjective stance, which will always vary. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I disagree with Orlando.

Google's only solution for suspended accounts is to fix the problem and get the suspension lifted. To circumvent a suspension by opening a new account is against Google's terms.

If you open a new account and try promoting the same site, you will be suspended automatically.