AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Account disabled?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My non-profit google grant adwords account has been disabled.   I did not get any reasons why.  Can someone help?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RobertCoats (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Account disabled?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Mike,

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community! While we can't take a look at your account specifically, we'd be happy to see if we can point you in the right direction. 

Most of the time when we see Google Grants account disabled it is because the account is violating one of our Grants policies. You can take a look over the policies here. The most common issues tied to disabled accounts tend to be the Active account management policy as well as commercial advertising detailed here

If you believe your account has been suspended for one of those things, be sure to contact one of our support options here.

We hope this points you in the right direction!

Best,

Jens

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RobertCoats (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Account disabled?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Mike,

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community! While we can't take a look at your account specifically, we'd be happy to see if we can point you in the right direction. 

Most of the time when we see Google Grants account disabled it is because the account is violating one of our Grants policies. You can take a look over the policies here. The most common issues tied to disabled accounts tend to be the Active account management policy as well as commercial advertising detailed here

If you believe your account has been suspended for one of those things, be sure to contact one of our support options here.

We hope this points you in the right direction!

Best,

Jens

Account disabled?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Mine too same timeframe almost exactly. Very upset. 

Account disabled?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For those who, like me, got nowhere with the "Fix Your Issue" link in the response above, the Google "Active Account Management Policy" also linked above includes a link to a page with a phone number you can call.  Here's that page: https://support.google.com/grants/answer/117827?hl=en&ref_topic=3500093

Account disabled?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My main and most important Google account was disabled due to policy violation. When I called and spoke with someone they said I was being hacked so they disabled my account. I  know my info my gmail is amyybaybe@gmail.com paspassword: curtianna15. My recovery information is recovery email amyfitzgerald8847@att.net recovery phone number is 4235059187 but I know longer have access to those to get verification code and I don't not have a 100 dollars to recover my account either. Please help me get my account back