2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Account and Ads both are Under Review from the beginning.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I signed up on Adwords  and made my first two campaigns to set for running on adwords. So after i created two campaigns then both were went for ads review and the status  says the below message:

• Your ad hasn't been reviewed yet. Most ads are reviewed within 1 day.
  • Your account is currently under review. We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information, which takes about 2-3 business days. Your ads won't show during this time period, but they'll automatically be eligible to show again as soon as the review is complete."

Now it's been more than one day and My ads and account are both under review. Where the above message says that " Most ads are reviewed within 1 day."

Please anyone is here to assist me on whats going on here. My funds are well enough for my daily budget so there should not be any billing problem, Then What is going on with my account?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Re: Account and Ads both are Under Review from the beginning.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Semir, how are things?

It's important to tell that despite the message of "Most ads are reviewed within 1 day", Google have an official deadline up to 3 business day to fully review your ads. Usually they are reviewed within 1 day, but it can take up to 3, even depending on the country you're in. So if just one business day have passed, I'd say for you to wait a little more, or you can call support for guidance:

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click