2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Account access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have an adwords account on userXXX. We want to grant userYYY access. 

We log on to userXXX, send an invite to userYYY.

We log on to userYYY, click on invite link, and we get this stupid meaningless message.

This Google Account is already associated with the maximum number of AdWords accounts. To proceed, please enter a different email address.

I dont want a different address, I want this one, and I want userYYY's account to have access.

please, for my sanity, tell me where I am going wrong and what I have to do.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account access

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Digital M,

Please visit Google Adwords with only the account of user YYY logged in and see if it is associated with an old account, such as a AdWords Express account they did not realize was set up long ago.

From there, if no account shows up, you may need to Contact Google Support for them to verify there is not a dead account hidden from you that is/was actually assigned to User YYY in the past. 

Please let us know how things go and if you need further help.

King Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile

Re: Account access

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Please go through the below mentioned thread with a solution in reference to your current issue:

And if you want to link more than 1 adwords account to manage all other adwords accounts with a single login then Signup for Adwords manager account with the desired Email Id(after making it free using the procedure shared in the link)

Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’